70% of your visitors will buy from your or your competitors. But only 5% of them will buy today. A quality email marketing campaign that offers value and information can help you stay on on the other 95% of prospects minds when they are ready to pull the trigger.
Strategy and Planning
Let our team help you create the best strategy and business plan to best use email to increase customer satisfaction, increase profits and reach your goals.
Have our creative professionals create custom templates that look great across all platforms, and email clients.
Let us create the content for your emails, and rest assured that well provide quality content that will always keep your goals in mind.
Analytics & Tracking
Keep track of all your basic analytics and tracking, as well as specific link tracking, time spent on certain parts, and social media data matching!
We can setup automatic emails based on user actions, time, sign-up, sales, etc. Saving time, and intelligently delivering the right message at the right time.
We can help you setup an affiliate program, or offer your product or services through our affiliate networks to quickly increase your reach with minimal upfront cost.
Text and Fax
Want to text or fax your leads or clients? We've got you covered, we offer cross media tracking, mass messaging, dynamic messaging, auto triggers, and much more.
Test different versions of a single campaign to see how small changes can impact results. This allows us to find the best version to get the most return on investment.
Need to do large mass emailing? Need to generate leads? No problem, we help emails reach your targets, organize, optimize and execute mass email campaigns.
© Copyright 2017 My Digital Marketing Company | All Rights Reserved
1000 Holland Dr. #3
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
Sign up and receive news,
deals and tips on marketing.
SEO and social media marketing.